Ride Category: Loop
Ride Type Ratio: 80% Singletrack 20% gravel road
Ride Distance: 15 miles
Ride Time: 2 to 3 hours
Trail head Directions: Take exit 95 off I-5. Follow Littlerock Road for a
few miles to the Waddell Creek Road intersection, turn right. Continue to the
next intersection, turn left onto Sherman Valley Rd, continue to the next
intersection, turn left onto C-Line gravel road. Continue a few miles up to
road C-7000 road on right, there is a turn out for parking right here on your
Route Description: C-Line/C-7000 intersection
1. Get a nice warm up by climbing C-7000
2. At the Mt. Molly trail crossing, bear left and climb the trail
3. Take a break at the first road crossing, and then resume the climb.
4. Follow the trail/road to the Trail #30 intersection. (the trail/double track
crosses C-7000 and then becomes a road for a mile or so before turning back
5. Ride/hike Trail #30 up to the big intersection, bear left on C-4000 and
climb to the gate at the peak. (Option climb up to the peak, and take trail #30
back down to the same intersection and continue with the ride)
6. Ride C-4000 a hundred yards or so to the Green Line #6 intersection (on
7. Bomb down the Green Line #6 all the way back down to the C-Line.
8. Follow the C-Line back down to the cars.
**To add some more pain and suffering, continue down Green Line #6 to Fall
Creek and Climb back out.
Ride Summary: A quick and dirty loop for people on a schedule who want
to “get’er done”. Aggressive climbing with some fast, fun descending. Lots of
big drops on the way down.Great singlespeed ride
Ride Submitted By: “Monkey” Mike Wellborn
For info on this ride contact Mike: email@example.com