Ride Category: Loop
Ride Type Ratio: 80% Singletrack 20% gravel road
Ride Distance: 20 miles
Ride Time: 3 to 4 hours
Trail head Directions: Take exit 95 off I-5. Follow Littlerock Road for a
few miles to the Waddell Creek Road intersection, turn right. Continue to the
next intersection, turn left onto Sherman Valley Rd, continue to the next
intersection, turn left onto C-Line gravel road. Continue a few miles up to
road C-7000 road on right, there is a turn out for parking right here on your
Route Description: : C-Line/C-7000 intersection
1. Get a nice warm up by climbing C-7000
2. At the Mt. Molly trail crossing, bear left and climb the trail
3. Take a break at the first road crossing, and then resume the climb.
4. Follow the trail/road to the Trail #30 intersection. (the trail/double track
crosses C-7000 and then becomes a road for a mile or so before turning back
5. Ride/hike Trail #30 up to the big intersection, bear left on C-4000 and
climb to the gate at the peak. (Option climb up to the peak, and take trail #30
back down to the same intersection and continue with the ride)
6. Ride C-4000 a hundred yards or so to the Green Line #6 intersection (on
7. Hop on Green Line #6 ridge trail, and follow it all the way to Wedekind.
8. From Wedekind, take Mima Porter #8 down all the way to Fall Creek.
9. Climb the evil road from Fall Creek back to C-Line, bear right and head
back to the cars.
**To shorten it up, hop onto the C-Line at the Trail #50 intersection and
coast back down to the cars on the road. For a real workout, climb Green
Line #6 back out of Fall Creek to the C-Line.
Ride Summary: A masochistic ride. Lots of payoff, but lots of pain.
Especially the climb out of Fall Creek up the road. Save a little something for
Ride Submitted By: “Monkey” Mike Wellborn
For info on this ride contact Mike: email@example.com